You Are On A 1.5 Million Dollar House Budget, Where Do You Buy?

flipper

It's zoned to, in Houston ISD:

* MacArthur ES

* Cullen MS

* Yates HS

As said in another thread HISD is considering closing MacArthur ES and moving the students to Peck ES (As seen here: http://blogs.chron.com/schoolzone/2008/03/....html#comments) - Then again I don't think people buying in Riverside Terrace are particularly interested in the local schools, since the local zoned schools do not have the reputation that private schools and the Bellaire/West U/River Oaks area public schools and the magnets enjoy.

Anyhow, it's a shame that a photo is not there at the moment. The person maintaining the entry needs to post a photo so people will know what the house looks like.

how could any buyer keep a straight face when the realtor's name is Shenequa?

Don't hate..............appreciate. Ok, now me and Chamarmelade are gonna go look at some properties by the Galleria, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy !

Don't hate..............appreciate. Ok, now me and Chamarmelade are gonna go look at some properties by the Galleria, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy !

when you name your kid after a popular SNL character or a bottle of liquor, you WILL GET COMMENTS.

"Own the crown jewel of Riverside Terrace"

<_<

I'll second that and add a icon8.gif

Own the crown jewel of Riverside Terrace! Over 7600sf of pure elegance and luxury. Only for the most discerning of tastes.

Archived