Contemporary At Highway 290 And Antoine

TAK

(***pic added***)

Has anyone seen the new house at 290 and Antoine? I don't know how to describe it (I'll try to get a pic soon). It looks like something that I'd expect to see as a new build in 3rd Ward, not in Oak Forest West. It's the second (i think) house on Antoine on the right if you are travelling north from 290. Anyone know anything / seen anything?

2557947279_aee2fff4f8.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

TAK.

It is my house. I designed and built it. Do you like it?

(***pic added***)

Has anyone seen the new house at 290 and Antoine? I don't know how to describe it (I'll try to get a pic soon). It looks like something that I'd expect to see as a new build in 3rd Ward, not in Oak Forest West. It's the second (i think) house on Antoine on the right if you are travelling north from 290. Anyone know anything / seen anything?

2557947279_aee2fff4f8.jpg

post-7594-1232056838_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
TAK.

It is my house. I designed and built it. Do you like it?

Hi, Greg. I think I like it, but I also think it's out of place. Maybe in 20 years - after the 290 expansion and when gas is really expensive again - the surrounding area will change to fit that house. It looks like it belongs closer to Memorial Park / Rice Military. I'd be happy if this area got some "newness" to it.

I actually thought about buying one of those lots, but never looked into enough to call it a consideration.

What I don't like about that location is being on Antoine and not having a yard (I have kids).

Post more pics... :D

• The title was changed to Contemporary At Highway 290 And Antoine

Archived