Top Ten Signs You Might Be A Haifer

H-Town Man

Here's some more...

1. You think that Houston is a much more interesting city than your own.

2. You are distraught at the loss of lighted Foley's signs along the highway, and also miss the Service Merchandise.

3. You can ask about something terrifically obscure in Houston and people understand you.

4. You still get upset when someone mentions Astroworld.

5. You've never seen snow except in pictures, except that one trip to Minnesota.

6. You understand Dallas vs. Houston fights.

7. You want people in The Woodlands to be less snobby or be one of them. One of the two.

8. You start believing NenaE is really a plush tiger, Memebag wears a hat, and Editor perpetually has a blank look on his face.

9. You fantasize about building a real, mass-transit subway/light rail line in Houston for the masses.

10. You wonder why the smog is located in Baytown and not over I-610.

Your dog becomes the newest HAIF avatar! :blink:

(Thanks, Ed.) :)

I just noticed that. Hi Willie! Is he peeing outside now?

My friend in Round Rock went from one boxer pup because her son wanted a puppy, to hosting foster boxers while they wait for homes. I guess there's some sort of Boxer rescue thing. I love those big slobbery dogs!

• 3 months later...
Another sign that you might be a HAIFer. You have a few fellow HAIFers on your Facebook connections.

w00t! I got that one covered

Another sign that you are a HAIF-er is when you submit a request to merge a thread on a repeated topic that you know exists because you frequent the forums enough. . . but get scorned for doing so by the topic starter because the existing one is TOO long? :rolleyes:

I don't know if that one was already mentioned though, because this thread is TOO long and I am too lazy to seach.

That was my cheap shot of the day. I'll behave now.

Okay, Bye. :lol:

Yes, the reference is to the party they are having in the jeep, and singing the words that are also in my signature.

Is that from the beginning of Zoolander - idiot models just before they kill themselves by spraying gasoline on each other and playing with fire?

It is quite entertaining. I can't stop looking at it.

Okay, someone had this before, I think on here a around the election, no?

Trae maybe?

Is that from the beginning of Zoolander - idiot models just before they kill themselves by spraying gasoline on each other and playing with fire?

Obama and more.

Archived