Anyone Using Kerf Design Kitchen Cabinets

GREASER

We are redoing our kitchen, and cant seem to find a normal, wood cabinet without raised panels etc. I love the look of the Kerf cabinets, but not sure about hardware, fit and finish. Cost is approx 500-700 per linear foot. Anyone that has them, or has seen them, please chime in and let me know what you think about them.

I love their style too, but unless you really want to say you have a Kerf kitchen, you can probably get more for your money. Of course, their kitchen would probably be very convenient and easy to do.

In my future kitchen "restoration", I hope to use as much of the existing hardware as I can and cut and relaminate it if possible to make my current kitchen look more like what was originally in my house. In doing so I will end up losing quite a bit of cabinet space in favor of raising the cabinets off the floor to get the suspended look Jenkins was so fond of.

Could you send some pics of the current kitchen just out of curiosity?

Jason

We are redoing our kitchen, and cant seem to find a normal, wood cabinet without raised panels etc. I love the look of the Kerf cabinets, but not sure about hardware, fit and finish. Cost is approx 500-700 per linear foot. Anyone that has them, or has seen them, please chime in and let me know what you think about them.

Archived