Tinseltown Westchase Closed

Looks like someone already thought up something!lol

reminds me of when my big bro, had a hole on the floor board of his old car. Said he wasnt stopping for anyone while on the frwy. Now thats some serious rules.

I often wondered what to do in the event of Number 2? :o Probably have to jump out while in motion.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like someone already thought up something!lol

reminds me of when my big bro, had a hole on the floor board of his old car. Said he wasnt stopping for anyone while on the frwy. Now thats some serious rules.

I often wondered what to do in the event of Number 2? :o Probably have to jump out while in motion.

That is hard core, but I wonder what the capacity that thing is. Some women have the bladder the size of a dwarf'ed Pea.

EDIT: My illiteracy.

Thats a concept that never made sense at least not to me. If you drink brewsky while watching a flick surely a person will be getting up to go use the RR every 5 minutes so you miss the movie. They should just put a bucket under the seat with a hose or something so you dont have to bother others going to the can and not miss an important scene.

Nah, those bucket-sized cups full of high-fructose corn syrup that they pass out at the concession stand work just as well, once they've been emptied:

The Big Leak: An Uneasy Evening with the Noir Legend (contains strong language)

Imagine trying to see a film and every few seconds you hear what sounds like someone milking a cow?

Even worse, if the movie has a shower or rain downpour scene? Now I better stop...too much Mad TV I know. :)

Not yet. But with traffic getting worse around here and all... :P

From what I understand, people are getting out of the their cars in heavy traffic and taking leaks (men AND women) on the side of the road.

From what I understand, people are getting out of the their cars in heavy traffic and taking leaks (men AND women) on the side of the road.

Whaaat? C'mon. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I doubt it's becoming a trend. I don't care if it's bad for your body, hold it! Traffic is not that bad.

Whaaat? C'mon. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I doubt it's becoming a trend. I don't care if it's bad for your body, hold it! Traffic is not that bad.

I don't know, why don't you drink a few glasses of water before you leave work and hold it for a couple of hours, or see a movie immediately afterwards. :)

Holding it, as far as I am aware of, isn't bad for you. But I'll ask a nurse I know later.

I don't know, why don't you drink a few glasses of water before you leave work and hold it for a couple of hours, or see a movie immediately afterwards. :)

Holding it, as far as I am aware of, isn't bad for you. But I'll ask a nurse I know later.

haha, I try not to drink a couple of glasses of water right before I take long trips. Also, I take routes home that don't take two hours. :D

I was watching a PBS show and soldiers couldn't take bathroom breaks for hours. They had problems.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Archived