Mod Christmas

crunchtastic

I saw that in a catalog and had a good laugh! My neighbor told me he has made Miesian gingerbread houses at parties before. I keep thinking I'll do it too someday. The farthest we've gotten with "mod christmas" is an aluminum tree and a color wheel to shine on it.

Jason

I'm bummed I didn't know about it sooner. It would be awesome at my Christmas party.

I'm with Jason on the aluminum christmas tree with the color wheel. Mine also has a tree stand that rotates and plays christmas carols. If anyone goes to stolixs party in Glenbrook Valley saturday night, walk down the street just past Glen Valley and look upstairs throught the window above my garage and you will see mine spinning and gleaming. I'll be at the party and will be happy to show anyone. Just ask stolix to show you Toulouse. You'll also be able to see a very cool room ! It's the house with steel beams forming the front of the car port with red and green lights alternated on the beams.

When I was deciding how to decorate for Christmas the only thing I could think that was unique from the 50's & 60's besides aluminum trees was candliers in the windows, so I bought some of those and put in my windows. I'm at a disadvantage when trying to remember things from the 50's since I was born in 1960.....

I'm with Jason on the aluminum christmas tree with the color wheel. Mine also has a tree stand that rotates and plays christmas carols. If anyone goes to stolixs party in Glenbrook Valley saturday night, walk down the street just past Glen Valley and look upstairs throught the window above my garage and you will see mine spinning and gleaming. I'll be at the party and will be happy to show anyone. Just ask stolix to show you Toulouse. You'll also be able to see a very cool room ! It's the house with steel beams forming the front of the car port with red and green lights alternated on the beams.

When I was deciding how to decorate for Christmas the only thing I could think that was unique from the 50's & 60's besides aluminum trees was candliers in the windows, so I bought some of those and put in my windows. I'm at a disadvantage when trying to remember things from the 50's since I was born in 1960.....

We need pictures damnit!