Jodie Foster Comes Out

PuroAztlan

I could see it in both of them, but I don't necessarily. Travolta is the warm and sensitive type and Cruise is the hardened (seems to be hiding something) type.

But my gaydar doesn't go off for either of them.

Now, who's it does in Hollywood? Let's see...

Mario Lopez

Marc Athony (so what if he's married to J-Lo with a baby on the way ...)

LL Cool J (probably fantasy more than alarms going off)

Andre 3000 Benjamin from Outkast (another fantasy ...? okay, so I'm weak)

Sybil Shepherd (my gaydar doesn't go off for many women, but she's one!)

George Takei (okay, I was right about that one! Used to love me some Mr. Sulu!)

One person my Gaydar really goes off on is Pink... I know she is married but I swear she must be a lesbian... who knows.

Seeing John Travolta playing Mrs. Turnblad in "Hairspray" probably put that idea in your head.

The trailors to that film were enough to scare me into not seeing that. Besides you simply cannot redo a John Water's film. Just cant its not possible.

It would be hilarious if a new topic popped up stating "Jody Foster goes in". :lol:

Oh and add the whole female cast of Desperate Househoes to that growing list of lumberjack's.

Seeing John Travolta playing Mrs. Turnblad in "Hairspray" probably put that idea in your head.

I saw a picture of him kissing (I think) his pilot(?). I've heard other rumors long before he was in that film. You can't really trust Scientologists anyway since they don't believe homosexuality exists.

I saw a picture of him kissing (I think) his pilot(?). I've heard other rumors long before he was in that film. You can't really trust Scientologists anyway since they don't believe homosexuality exists.

Man, are you serious? They don't believe it exists (at all) or that it's a 'sinful' orientation?

Hmmmm.......I always suspected Vinnie and Freddie might be an item.....

And Joan Jett, Missy Elliott, and Queen Latifah.

Ummm........Latifah has been "OUT" for awhile, didn't you ever see the movie "Set it off." She ain't actin' there pal. That was her reallife girlfriend at the time.

You can leave Eva Longoria off your list there Vertigo, she is having "marital problems" because she ain't good in the sack, NOT because she likes the ladies.

Ummm........Latifah has been "OUT" for awhile, didn't you ever see the movie "Set it off." She ain't actin' there pal. That was her reallife girlfriend at the time.

You can leave Eva Longoria off your list there Vertigo, she is having "marital problems" because she ain't good in the sack, NOT because she likes the ladies.

Yeah, I saw that, but just figured she was 'acting'. I mean, even the guys from Will and Grace were acting ... well, at least one was. Not so sure about Sean Hayes.

And Joan Jett, Missy Elliott, and Queen Latifah.

Queen Latifah has not publicly come out, but the rumors are she is about to. Apparently she got engaged to her girlfriend recently or something. Missy Elliott... don't know about her but I can definitly see her being gay.

Archived