Mix-Used Development In Cinco Ranch

katyresident

on spring green and cinco ranch blvd, near seven lakes high school, there is a bunch of signs that read proposed mixed use retail development. there is a lot of land for this proposed site, a lotttt. anyone have any more info??? the email address on the bottom of the signs are cincoranchcommercial@newlandcommunites.com

• Like 1

on spring green and cinco ranch blvd, near seven lakes high school, there is a bunch of signs that read proposed mixed use retail development. there is a lot of land for this proposed site, a lotttt. anyone have any more info??? the email address on the bottom of the signs are cincoranchcommercial@newlandcommunites.com

ok this is off topic but i didnt want to start another thread so anyways....if you want to view the pdf file for lacenterra phase two, heres the link. im not sure if itll work, but it should. you can see the store names quite clearly.

-katyresident

ok this is off topic but i didnt want to start another thread so anyways....if you want to view the pdf file for lacenterra phase two, heres the link. im not sure if itll work, but it should. you can see the store names quite clearly.

-katyresident

http://www.cincoranchconnects.com/document....aspx?id=330073

Ok, try this. i think you need adobe...

Oh I have seen that before. If they put in a Hollister or Abercrombie store, they would make a killing as that is the only thing the Cinco Ranch teens wear. Those stores will probably go in the new mall that will be on the north side of I-10. The Speciality Grocery store needs to be a Whole Foods.

Nice map, but very much outdated. There are several inaccuracies on the Cinco one portion of the map. (Kirkland's home is going in to a different location than listed, CPK is out and Mission Burritos is in at that listed location).

Based on that, I wouldn't put too much faith in the rest of the map.

Nice map, but very much outdated. There are several inaccuracies on the Cinco one portion of the map. (Kirkland's home is going in to a different location than listed, CPK is out and Mission Burritos is in at that listed location).Based on that, I wouldn't put too much faith in the rest of the map.
i know its not accurate i just out it on so people could see how it would look like(floorplan wise)
Oh I have seen that before. If they put in a Hollister or Abercrombie store, they would make a killing as that is the only thing the Cinco Ranch teens wear. Those stores will probably go in the new mall that will be on the north side of I-10. The Speciality Grocery store needs to be a Whole Foods.
I know! i wounder why they dont put those stores in... ive never been to a whole foods before though...what is it like?

^^Like I said, they are probably going into "The Grand". That new mall by the Cinemark. And Whole Foods is an organic food store. Some pretty good stuff in there that would be popular with the Cinco Ranch crowd.

oh...i really hope they put an american eagle and hollister into this grand. memorial city is far away.

ugh, I guess it's because I'm not a woman...but I see no need for Ann Taylors and Ann Taylor Lofts to be in the same place. I understand they may sell different things but they could have at least come up with a different name

I think one is regular clothes, and the other is for fat chicks.

A little background info - Cinco SW is known as Cinco Ranch 2. It was not part of the original 5000 acre land purchase, and has its own bylaws, deed restrictions, etc. If you look at the original development, Cinco 1, and note the area devoted to homes vs the area reserved for commercial building, then compare that to Cinco 2, you will notice that there is much more land devoted to commercial development in Cinco 2. If you drive around Cinco SW you will see a lot of "proposed mixed-use" signs - behind SLHS on Katy Gaston, at 1093 and Spring Green, at Spring Green and Cinco Ranch Blvd and also at Cinco Ranch Blvd and Katy Gaston. I have a map of the development of Cinco SW somewhere. I'll have to look for it, but from memory, it included the commercial sites I mentioned, 3 sites for townhomes (Cinco 1 only has 1 in 5000 acres, yet Cinco 2 will have 3 in approximately 2000 acres - one of the locations is at the NW corner of the new lake - those are likely to be very nice townhomes). There will be another 55+ neighborhood at Cinco Ranch Blvd and hwy 1463. And of course, schools and such.

I'll look for the map this week and post it.

I think one is regular clothes, and the other is for fat chicks.

ha ha. No fat chicks allowed in Ann Taylor world, which is businesswoman wear. Loft is less expensive and not as corporate. Although I'd think the SAHMs in Cinco would be more into Coldwater Creek and Chicos. I'm sure they're located conveniently next door, across from the Cold Stone Creamery, left of the Pottery Barn Kids.

bleh. It's all such dull sameness.

A little background info - Cinco SW is known as Cinco Ranch 2. It was not part of the original 5000 acre land purchase, and has its own bylaws, deed restrictions, etc. If you look at the original development, Cinco 1, and note the area devoted to homes vs the area reserved for commercial building, then compare that to Cinco 2, you will notice that there is much more land devoted to commercial development in Cinco 2. If you drive around Cinco SW you will see a lot of "proposed mixed-use" signs - behind SLHS on Katy Gaston, at 1093 and Spring Green, at Spring Green and Cinco Ranch Blvd and also at Cinco Ranch Blvd and Katy Gaston. I have a map of the development of Cinco SW somewhere. I'll have to look for it, but from memory, it included the commercial sites I mentioned, 3 sites for townhomes (Cinco 1 only has 1 in 5000 acres, yet Cinco 2 will have 3 in approximately 2000 acres - one of the locations is at the NW corner of the new lake - those are likely to be very nice townhomes). There will be another 55+ neighborhood at Cinco Ranch Blvd and hwy 1463. And of course, schools and such.

Thanks

They need to get to widening 1463 down there to at least to lanes in each direction. They are already doing that by Firethorne, but I don't know what the plans are for Cinco 2.

• The title was changed to Mix-Used Development In Cinco Ranch