Warehouse On Tuam St. And Chenevert St.

themidtownguy

I thought Walgreens planed to build on Webster near Crawford.

Didn't they buy that land?

The Chronicle reported that the Walgreens was going to be on the La Branch, Webster, Gray, Austin block. Now it looks like it is the site of one of the Midtown Medical buildings.

The Chronicle reported that the Walgreens was going to be on the La Branch, Webster, Gray, Austin block.  Now it looks like it is the site of one of the Midtown Medical buildings.

That was the thought several months (almost a year) ago. However, it's been confirmed to me by various real estate contacts that the building that's currently being demo'd on the block south of spec's is indeed going to be the walgreen's we've been hearing of.

That was the thought several months (almost a year) ago.  However, it's been confirmed to me by various real estate contacts that the building that's currently being demo'd on the block south of spec's is indeed going to be the walgreen's we've been hearing of.

agreed. i was just referring to the other post. in the past the rumor was la branch at webster....that is now going to be midtown medical.

• 2 months later...

Any word on what's going up here? There's an Amegy Bank sign up front, and the slab is gone, the parking lot is gone, and so is the little house that was to the south of both. I'm excited about this area. Even Elgin is starting to look good, East of Caroline to Chenevert.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Warehouse On Tuam St. And Chenevert St.

Archived