Heavily Wooded Lots Tend To Have Higher Prices

ekarl17

Can you guys tell me why heavily wooded lots tend to have higher prices in the Katy Area and West Houston? For example..Williamsburg Settlement....Nottingham Country...Westfield....Memorial Area....River Oaks....The Woodlands? Why do buyers care so much about tree surrounding a house...espcially LOBLOLLY PINE TREES..ARE REALLY HOT IN THE REAL STATE MARKET...Thanks!

post-2299-1196310490.jpg

post-2299-1196310521.jpg

Can you guys tell me why heavily wooded lots tend to have higher prices in the Katy Area and West Houston? For example..Williamsburg Settlement....Nottingham Country...Westfield....Memorial Area....River Oaks....The Woodlands? Why do buyers care so much about tree surrounding a house...espcially LOBLOLLY PINE TREES..ARE REALLY HOT IN THE REAL STATE MARKET...Thanks!

People love trees. Not only are they attractive but they lower energy costs and allow families to spend much more time outdoors. It's hard to meet the trend towards outdoor rooms without a good tree cover to shade the area and make it comfortable.

I think neighborhoods without mature tress look barren and desolate....it gives me the creeps when I drive through 'em. On the other hand, I feel right at home in places like Garden Oaks and Garden Villas where there are nice big lots with tons of mature trees.

People love trees. Not only are they attractive but they lower energy costs and allow families to spend much more time outdoors. It's hard to meet the trend towards outdoor rooms without a good tree cover to shade the area and make it comfortable.

Mature trees really make a house a home, and a neighborhood inviting. This 'outdoor rooms' trend, ugh, ugh, ugh. People clearly have run out of ways to consume conspicuously inside their homes, and now a patio, a grill, some nice landscaping and and some seating is no longer enough. Sorry, just have to vent a little.

I have to laugh when I see those outdoor canopied beds, for people who want their backyard to look like the pool area at Mandalay Bay. In my neighborhood 'outdoor living' takes a slightly different form. Hey, old sofas and card tables, whatever works! Permanent christmas lights add a little ambience to the grill area.

• The title was changed to Heavily Wooded Lots Tend To Have Higher Prices

Archived