HAIF Happy Hour!

musicman

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were all out back and had no bikes or buckets. Seriously, were you there?

I was there Dude, and not everyone was out back. I was talking to the bartender, as my wife couldn't make it.

Were you the Dude with the Dynamo shirt on?

that was me. u should have said hi.

Yeah, Next time I'll buy you a drink. I'm a little shy on first meetings, and usually don't reveal myself. Next time I will... Good time though, Huh?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I think it's time to call a Haiffy Hour at Market Square Park sometime in September or early October . :doh:

The park is opening this weekend. I'm not sure when Niko Niko's will open or when their liquor (maybe beer/wine) license will be approved. I also don't know what their planned hours of operation are yet.

• Like 2

as long as it's not this Saturday, or Oct 15/16, you know me....I'm in!

I hereby nominate Rsb our fall party planner.

That weekend is also a challenge for me. Let's commit, though. Weekend of Oct 1/2?

Agreed on the facilitator. rsb230, can you get us a group deal on cab rides....and lawn chairs? :)

i'm down

I think it's time to call a Haiffy Hour at Market Square Park sometime in September or early October . :doh:

The park is opening this weekend. I'm not sure when Niko Niko's will open or when their liquor (maybe beer/wine) license will be approved. I also don't know what their planned hours of operation are yet.

• The title was changed to HAIF Happy Hour!