I think this is disturbing.

Guest Marty

The one thing that will always stand out about this gruesome event was how they described the suffering the girls obviously went through. One of them had some of her teeth missing as a result of them stomping on her jaw until it broke and teeth fell out.

The worse part I cannot comprehend is the pure cowardiss and barbaric acts they all performed.

Machismo or to prove they are men? Sickening.

What really chaps my ass regarding the Supreme Courts issue is the fact that we paid professional DAs, cops, etc. to handle this case for the people of Texas. They are the ones who should know the laws and procedures and they are paid NOT to screw up. If this guy gets off due to the incompetence of the DA then that person should fry.

I always thought Bush was a Dem in a Republican suit, but that's all politicians, they say one thing then when they get elected they go into brainwash mode. Its like someone is standing behind the curtain pulling there strings.

I will never forget this jerks partner in crime the one named Nunez I think. As the police were walking him to HPD headquarters he kept cursing at the cameras and spitting and showed absolutely no sign of remorse. He wanted his tough guy image to be seen by everyone. Even as he was in the courtroom he acted like an animal. Cursing and kicking and never once looked the families in the eye and of course no apology. These were grown men not a bunch of teens. Makes you wonder why these guys were just hanging around near a bayou with nothing better to do but wreck several families lives forever. I would pay just to see them tossed in to a cell with about 15 hardcore cellmates and see what kind of anitiation they get from them. I am sure thousands of other people would want to see something similar happen to this loser.

I will never forget this jerks partner in crime the one named Nunez I think.

These were grown men not a bunch of teens.

Raul Villareal, 17, was being initiated into the Black and White gang. The other gang members present were Derrick O'Brien, Peter Cantu, and Jose Medellin - all 18 - Efrain Perez, 17, and a 14 year old brother of one of Medellin.

None of the defendants was named Nunez. None of the defendants was older than 18. The 14 year old received 40 years in juvenile court. Two of the defendants had their death sentences commuted to life in prison because they were 17 at the time of the murders. Derrick O'Brien was executed last year. Two remain on Death Row.

Raul Villareal, 17, was being initiated into the Black and White gang. The other gang members present were Derrick O'Brien, Peter Cantu, and Jose Medellin - all 18 - Efrain Perez, 17, and a 14 year old brother of one of Medellin.

None of the defendants was named Nunez. None of the defendants was older than 18. The 14 year old received 40 years in juvenile court. Two of the defendants had their death sentences commuted to life in prison because they were 17 at the time of the murders. Derrick O'Brien was executed last year. Two remain on Death Row.

Jeez, Red. Don't you know that good stories are more important than facts? <_<

I always thought Bush was a Dem in a Republican suit, but that's all politicians, they say one thing then when they get elected they go into brainwash mode. Its like someone is standing behind the curtain pulling there strings.

Don't go insulting us Marty, We don't want him either! Ann Richards tried to warn y'all way back when, but y'all just wouldn't listen to her. Just think what a great place Texas would have been if she had been re-elected. No Governor Bush, and possibly no Governor Perry. I could go on.

Ann Richards??? HAHAHA they are all disappointing in my book, I guess we are to busy working and all they do to better them selves is voting for pay raises, It must be good to be a career politician. :rolleyes:

Archived