Memorial Hermann Larry D. Johnson Heart And Vascular Institute At 6411 Fannin St.

• 5 months later...

webcam.jpg

Does anyone know which is going where. It seems like the Heart & Vascular is going in the lot right past the line of trees. And the prof. building is the that will have beechnut in front of it. It is the cleared lot just a little further. Is anything being put on the toys r us/ parking lot?

• Like 1

I don't know about anyone else on this site, but I am sad to see the old Hermann Hospital building being buried behind the not-very-pretty 2005 version of Spanish Mediterranian style. I always enjoyed the view of the old building from the park and intersection. What we will now see cannot possibly replace it. Houston loses another piece of architecural history....athough not being torn down, it won't be seen again.

• Like 1

Well most of the buildings are out in the suburbs so you can't really expect high rises.

mem_Her.jpg

Will the TMC h&v building cover the entire lot in front? At least you can still see it from different angles. It is kind of funny how the TMC is growing. Since many buildings were bui,t with a small parking lot in front of them you might see a building you used to go to and there is a high rise smack dab in front of it.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Memorial Hermann Heart And Vascular Institute At 6411 Fannin St.
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Memorial Hermann Larry D. Johnson Heart And Vascular Institute At 6411 Fannin St.