New Anchor at 26

texianjoe

Well she certainly has a good TV name for this market. I'm just saying...

Jan Jeffcoat. She was so memorable you never realized she left. I think she's in Chi-town. What a boring lady. A real dud she was.

And to think they fired my boy, Matt Lavine! He was too cool for school.

Resize_Matt_1.jpg

I have to agree with the comment kay126 stated. Why do we have to keep recruiting out of state newbes. Maybe I assume we have good talent locally? Actually, it seems all of our media is going in a turn stile mode these days. Just when your getting to know them they vanish into media heaven.lol

Honestly, not to knock Houston or KRIV, but I think this is a step backwards for her in her career.

She is much better being on Showbiz Tonight and other CNN network shows.

Actually, considering what is happening in CNN's entertainment news division, this is a big step up.

This is the best move Fox26 has made in a long time. They are long overdue in cleaning that doghouse out.

If KRIV hired this gal, Julie Banderas, then I would be a big fan of the newscast . :D

6d208jk.jpg

She is pretty also.

6go8xtv.jpg

I wish that a hawk would grab that little Gecko lizard while he is strolling down the lawn, :ph34r:

I wish that a hawk would grab that little Gecko lizard while he is strolling down the lawn, :ph34r:

A satire of the commercial where a hand grabs him and throws him in a blender and makes a mixed drink out of him. There was a popular green drink at one time.

And what is local televsion news if not Showbiz Tonight?

Showbiz tonight is national, whereas KRIV is just Houston.

Not that hanging out with celebrities is everything, but it sure beats reporting about a toll increase or the latest topless bar raid.

Archived