Most Beautiful Houstonians 2007

Lance Berkman? All us gals know Brad Ausmus is the hottest 'Stro! :D (actually I have a major thing for Mike Lamb but between name recognition and his uni-brow I guess he didn't rate. Hell, he was lucky not to get traded).

But I digresss. Lance would be significantly more beautiful if he were batting over 300.

Sorry, but I don't get the big deal about Brad Ausmus. Granted he's not unattractive, but I personally don't dig him the way others do. He doesn't exactly seem like Mr. Personality, he's a big spitter, and he rarely makes runs. I agree with H Texas on Lance Berkman. They don't call him "Fat Elvis" for nothing. He's a big wad of cuteness. He was eating during an interview once. How could you not love that? One time an opposing team's fans threw Twinkies at him and he ate them on the field. He's adorable. Besides, I think Brad Ausmus was on the '05 list.

Lance Berkman?

I didn't mean in appearance. I meant he is worthy of having his name in the article as a good role model, etc. Just trying to stick to the topic. Oy vey again,

Brad Ausmus however is another great guy that always gets pushed to the side as far as publicity goes. He should be listed there too I suppose. What the hell, just toss in the whole damned team.

Lance "big wad of cuteness" Berkman-- LOL so true! I love the tippy-toe way he runs, which accentuates his Fat Elvisness. And more on-topic--He just seems like he doesn't have an ounce of BS in him, which is refreshing for a player of his caliber with the cameras on him all the time. Just a big ole boy doing his thing.

I don't get the Brad thing either.

• 2 months later...

Archived