Was it trendy to wear a vest over a sleeveless sweater?

KimberlySayWhat

That guy is hot. He's adorable. Except I'm not crazy about that fuzzy sweater under his vest.

All I know is those chicks are so totally mod-cool! I would have them over go-go dancing for me any day!

and the leather vest he's is wearing was actually very popular in the late 60's, for hippies that is.

Now the bear fur under that vest was unreal. Time for a serious what is it called waxing? or that deal they put on like tape and pull off real fast! Ouch!

It would have been great if someone ran up behind him and pushed him into the pool. Maybe the fuzz would have washed off and floated away.

He's the one responsible for the one hit wonder "Lightening is striking again". Wonder what became of him? Selling bear rugs perhaps? :lol:

Just curious.
Sorry, but I find chest hair VERY sexy, maybe not particularly this guy though. . . :lol:
Now the bear fur under that vest was unreal. Time for a serious what is it called waxing? or that deal they put on like tape and pull off real fast! Ouch!
Love the decription!

lol! Actually it's more like a fuzzy muscle shirt.

Isn't it funny that those women only seem to know that one move? Click on the link to the right that says "Are You Getting Any Sunshine" and there they are again with the same dance.

He's the one responsible for the one hit wonder "Lightening is striking again". Wonder what became of him? Selling bear rugs perhaps?

Here he is singing "Lightening Strikes" and it looks pretty recent. He's gotten more cheesy with age, but he's still hot for a 60+ year old man:

I like that guy.

Archived