Ex-Texas Southern University President's House?

sifuwong

I had thought that, too. Apparently, he was merely renting it, because an architect friend of mine is drawing a house for some clients off of Memorial OUTSIDE the Loop, and they wanted a big fence to shield the pool at the neighbor's house....who happens to be Mario Williams!

• 2 months later...
Don't be racist and stereotypical. Most people that drive trucks are caucasian.

That's probably just a causacian visitor. I'm sure she's got a Cadillac :lol: (disclaimer: this was a joke).

During the 1980's TSU owned a beautiful home on Fern wood in the Riverside Terrace area for the use of the President of the university. What ever happened to that home and why did they get rid of it. Holding on to it would have solved a lot of problems for them!

During the 1980's TSU owned a beautiful home on Fern wood in the Riverside Terrace area for the use of the President of the university. What ever happened to that home and why did they get rid of it. Holding on to it would have solved a lot of problems for them!

not sure why TSU let it go, but it is at 4216 Fernwood (architect Bailey Swenson).

It was in the Rice Design Alliance's 1997 Ranchero Deluxe tour, too.

• The title was changed to Ex-Texas Southern University President's House?