The Queen is Dead

311xInlineGallery.jpg

Does she really own "tons of land" in the warehouse district, or is that just urban folklore.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5068000.html

Indeed she does. ...or did, rather. She's connected with HBS Warehouse, if I'm not mistaken. She's probably the 'H', and Spear is probably the 'S'. Not sure about the 'B'.

Edited by TheNiche

• 2 weeks later...

From Perez

Recently deceased Leona Helmsey has left her delicate flower Trouble, a Maltese, a $12 million trust fund, according to her will, which was made public Tuesday in surrogate court.

Her great grandkids get nothing! And two of her grandchildren get nothing as well - for

There is such a thing as dog napping correct? Serious. Ransom and the whole bit.

I have a good feeling that Ms Helmsley may have thought she had a real good reason for leaving out those 2 grand kids. I assume they were not kids at all, maybe in thier 30's-40's? and possibly with bad drug habits. We may never know exactly why but I have met many people that cut out family members for the same reasons. They could have been draining them of $ for years, beat them up, etc. who knows.

any way the pup is loaded, it better hire some dog guards. Woof!

• 15 years later...