Electric Providers

We currently use Reliant for our electricity. If we could find someone who is cheaper who provides the same service we would like to switch. I know there is the Power to Choose website... it gives several cheaper options (Spark Energy, Gexa Enerty, TXU, Amigo Energy, Ambit Energy, APNA Energy, YEP, Texas Power). I would like to switch to someone cheaper and not have to sign a long contract... just month to month.

I was just curious what electric providers other people use. If you switched from someone like Reliant... is it easy to switch?

We currently use Reliant for our electricity. If we could find someone who is cheaper who provides the same service we would like to switch. I know there is the Power to Choose website... it gives several cheaper options (Spark Energy, Gexa Enerty, TXU, Amigo Energy, Ambit Energy, APNA Energy, YEP, Texas Power). I would like to switch to someone cheaper and not have to sign a long contract... just month to month.

I was just curious what electric providers other people use. If you switched from someone like Reliant... is it easy to switch?

I have the month to month rate from Amigo. Is the cheapest I could find. Switching is easy, just call 'em up they'll ask you for some info, and that's it.

I use Spark Energy. It's cheaper than reliant and I don't think reliability is in question. As far as customer service, well.. I never called Reliant so it is hard to compare, but I never had any problems with Spark. My old landlords have the bill in their name, and they used to give me the bill so I could add it to my rent).

Try this website: http://www.powertochose.org to compare energy providers.

Edited by Jax