Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery

;) SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAAAAAAAYYYY!!! Make sure to bring the wife and the little ones along for some good ol' wholesome family fun. The bodyshot competition starts at 7pm. Make sure Mom and Sis bring their bikinis for the charity carwash, while Junior gets to hose down the competition in the wet kilt & t-shirt contest at NOON ! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAAAAAAAYYYYY!!! ;)

Disclaimer: Be there or be at Hooter's where they are doing the exact same thing.

Edited by TJones

Sad to say, but I don't like hooters (The restaurant, that is) and the eye candy just didn't do it for me.

If the food is better....oh yeh.

I mean, I followed bartenders from bar to bar because they were hot (and had Golden Tee!).

A bowling game played like Golden Tee: have played but haven't found one here in Houston. Golden Bowl?? I know, bowling, but totally addictive. Wait, don't tell me......... they have it at Hooters.

If you will head on over to Mama's Cafe on Westheimer at Greenridge, you will find 2 of them linked up. Enjoy !

OH!, and the beanbag game is there also.

Edited by TJones

All these places type places could surely step it up a notch in the food department.

Houston needs a good Gastropub, the difference being a focus on higher quality food.

Who wants to open one?

I would happily open one, will you be the silent partner/moneyman ?

• The title was changed to Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery