Fountainview Square Shopping Center At 1810-1940 Fountain View Dr.

I was searching for a new breakfast place to eat on sunday, and didnt want to go to LePeep, LaMadeline, or my favorite Buffalo Grill on buffalo speedway.

My girlfriend and I did some searching around and we found a place that was ranked really well by Citysearch, Fountain View Cafe, near San Felipe and Fountain View.

This place had a great atmosphere, a classic 60's, 70's interior decor, warm friendly employees, and the food was great.

I had eggs, hash browns, and a muffin. My brother had biscuits and gravy that were legendary, and my girlfriend had french toast.

We really enjoyed it, and I just wanted to share my experience about it with you guys!

Sorry, dont have any photos to share!

• Like 1

I was searching for a new breakfast place to eat on sunday, and didnt want to go to LePeep, LaMadeline, or my favorite Buffalo Grill on buffalo speedway.

My girlfriend and I did some searching around and we found a place that was ranked really well by Citysearch, Fountain View Cafe, near San Felipe and Fountain View.

This place had a great atmosphere, a classic 60's, 70's interior decor, warm friendly employees, and the food was great.

I had eggs, hash browns, and a muffin. My brother had biscuits and gravy that were legendary, and my girlfriend had french toast.

We really enjoyed it, and I just wanted to share my experience about it with you guys!

Sorry, dont have any photos to share!

Great place. Its been around forever and a favorite morning spot for Uptowners.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Fountainview Square Shopping Center Developments
  • The title was changed to Fountainview Square Shopping Center At 1810-1940 Fountain View Dr.