Infant Recovered In Champions Carjacking

rps324

Parrot, you got your keys in your hand, and your little girl is still sitting in her childseat, and this P.O.S. approaches YOU! God forbid this should EVER happen to you, but it is a fair question, as a Mother, what do you THINK you would do, if you are STILL holding the keys to your SUV ?

If I'm still holding the keys to my SUV, I would most definitely beg to be able to take my daughter out. If he wouldn't let me, my God, I don't know what I would do if there was a gun pointed at me--probably try to run all zig-zaggy away from him until I got to a public phone or place. People react so differently under stress and I am sure it happened so fast. I cannot imagine what she must have been feeling.

If I'm still holding the keys to my SUV, I would most definitely beg to be able to take my daughter out. If he wouldn't let me, my God, I don't know what I would do if there was a gun pointed at me--probably try to run all zig-zaggy away from him until I got to a public phone or place. People react so differently under stress and I am sure it happened so fast. I cannot imagine what she must have been feeling.

I would think that your MOTHER instinct would take over, and that guy wouldn't stand a chance against you, even with a gun. ;)

Edited by TJones

I would think that your MOTHER instinct would take over, and that guy wouldn't stand a chance against you, even with a gun. ;)

LOL! Shhh...don't let my secret out! Most people don't know in my other life I'm an ass-kickin', karate choppin' mama...! ;)

You "cold busted" nothing, you snarky dweeb. Only an idiot would imply that the oil bust of the 1980's is responsible for this carjacking.

Maybe the carjacker was upset about the war in Iraq, who knows why, I certainly don't believe this occurred because of friggin' Metro, you can't prove it nor disprove it otherwise. It happened because a lady wasn't aware of her surroundings and left her SUV running with her precious cargo in it. Hopefully she learned something out of this. YES, I will blame the victim, she's the one who took the lazy way out, and it cost her. All criminals are opportunists, and she gave him the opportunity.

Edited by TJones

• The title was changed to Infant Recovered In Champions Carjacking
  • The topic was unlocked