Bar drink?

foxmulder

Anyone have good suggestions on making a Michelada? Taqueria arandas on S main has the best ones,(they don't taste like hot sauce, like every mexican resturant/receipe) They refuse to tell me whats in it! I've bought premade/mix junk and it's gross. Anyone have any ideas?

Anyone have good suggestions on making a Michelada? Taqueria arandas on S main has the best ones,(they don't taste like hot sauce, like every mexican resturant/receipe) They refuse to tell me whats in it! I've bought premade/mix junk and it's gross. Anyone have any ideas?

i would think something like a bloody mary mix is what they use.

interesting, didn't know this was mexican. i only heard of it in Costa Rica, where its really popular, but a different version (actually a cubana according to wiki, but they call it Michelada there)-

"A popular variation is to order a "cerveza michelada" which is your favorite beer in a glass packed with ice, four ounces of limejuice and topped with a brim of salt."

Flying Saucer actually has this version. I'm interested in trying the spicy one sometime.

interesting, didn't know this was mexican. i only heard of it in Costa Rica, where its really popular, but a different version (actually a cubana according to wiki, but they call it Michelada there)-

"A popular variation is to order a "cerveza michelada" which is your favorite beer in a glass packed with ice, four ounces of limejuice and topped with a brim of salt."

Flying Saucer actually has this version. I'm interested in trying the spicy one sometime.

I just squeeze a couple of 3 limes into my Dos XX green and enjoy !

Man, I just made myself thirsty. Looks like Los Cucos for lunch.

Edited by TJones