Ash Robinson Mansion At 1029 Kirby Dr.

As of last night, the porte-cochere is almost completely gone, and there's a huge scrap dumpster in the driveway. It was too dark to see much other than that. Of course, they could just be changing the front profile, but that's an awfully big dumpster. :unsure:

What's the address of that house? Approximate if you don't know the exact number. Or how far from the nearest intersection of what and what? Just curious.

I drove past the house on my lunch hour and I didn't see anything at all going on at the Robinson house. In the words of David Byrne it was the "same as it ever was". There was some construction at a house catty-corner across the street.

Edited by isuredid

My husband saw it last night, remarked after we were past it, and I looked back - glad it's another house with the dumpster in the driveway. From what he described, I thought it was Ash's house - never mind. :blush:

Across the street - isn't something being done to the huge house at 1000 Kirby? Was that on the market some months ago?

Across the street - isn't something being done to the huge house at 1000 Kirby? Was that on the market some months ago?

1000 kirby apparently is getting/has gotten swimming pool work and an interior remodel

looks like it was sold january 25th of this year

Edited by sevfiv

• The title was changed to Ash Robinson Mansion At 1029 Kirby Dr.