The Rusty Bucket

I am beginning to think that N.Beaumont is Ashikaga in disguise. <_<:ph34r:B)

Maybe he stole Ashikaga's identity and is using his library card and eating his canned corned beef from dollar general??!!

Admit it north beaumont!! What have you done with Ashikaga??? Do we need to search under the old Winkler drive inn theater for evidence? :wacko:

Maybe he stole Ashikaga's identity and is using his library card and eating his canned corned beef from dollar general??!!

Admit it north beaumont!! What have you done with Ashikaga??? Do we need to search under the old Winkler drive inn theater for evidence? :wacko:

all responses-hilarious! and the scary part is I (we) used to go to this dive on occassion! :ph34r: and even more bizarre is its still there. Noooooooooooooo!

had cheap pool tables,cheap brew and cheap people. This is where Urban Cowboy should have been filmed. Houston Icon?lol

Who's stealing who's identity? I think someone's trying to steal mine. I keep getting e-mail messages from Bank of American, Chase, and WaMu telling me to update my "account." I don't have accounts at any of those places. Isn't what they're doing to me called "phishing"? Have any of you been receiving these kinds of messages?

Who's stealing who's identity? I think someone's trying to steal mine. I keep getting e-mail messages from Bank of American, Chase, and WaMu telling me to update my "account." I don't have accounts at any of those places. Isn't what they're doing to me called "phishing"? Have any of you been receiving these kinds of messages?

You need to just DELETE them! I got those about a year ago. I contacted some of the banks and they confirmed its a scam. Keep deleting and it will stop soon.

Just to confirm The hole-in-the-wall Rusty Bucket, was/is on Old Galveston Rd. across form the RR tracks.

This was the kind of place where you glance at the bar and some of the patrons have thier heads face down on the counter with an empty glass or bottle in hand. Some covered in spider webs. There were plenty of Mrs Robinsons hanging out there too. Mascara running, torn hose, cig hanging off their lip.

We had a joke going around at the time. The rumour was if you sit at the bar long enough sipping your drink an agent might walk in and you get "discovered" and off to Hollywood you go! :lol: lol

Yes, the same scammers try to send me crap like that also. I tell them not to worry about it, that I only have about $53,000 in that account, and if someone can get to it, then they must need it more than me. Then I thank them for their concern.

Yes, the same scammers try to send me crap like that also. I tell them not to worry about it, that I only have about $53,000 in that account, and if someone can get to it, then they must need it more than me. Then I thank them for their concern.

Oh, so you're a philantropist?