Hi, Im new to this forum and thought that if anyone knew it would be here. A friend of mine saw an article in the chronicle this saturday about a nice project in the museum district called "Tuscan 1 Townhomes". He said it sounded like my taste and I was eager to get more information or contact information for them. Does anyone know of this development that can help? I'm looking for something modern and unique in the museum district area or montrose.

Thanks!

Scott

• Like 1

Thank you, wow you guys are good. You are right, they are nothing too impressive, the article made it seem much better I guess.

Well, since that didnt turn out to be what I expected does anyone know of anything available or coming up soon that is more on the modern side? I'm looking in the museum district/montrose/central area. I've have searched HAR but there is nothing really that catches my eye. The budget is below 750K but if its good I may go a little over :)

I'm thinking about building so I can get everything I want but am having second thoughts. I live out in spring now but love the city life with all the culture, activity, and diversity.

Thanks again y'all!

Scott

The budget is below 750K but if its good I may go a little over :)

If your budget is that much, would you consider a single-family house instead of a townhouse or condo? With the proliferation of townhouses, I'm afraid the resale value won't be as good. There are many nice, renovated homes in the Montrose area for that kind of budget.

If your budget is that much, would you consider a single-family house instead of a townhouse or condo? With the proliferation of townhouses, I'm afraid the resale value won't be as good. There are many nice, renovated homes in the Montrose area for that kind of budget.

I did but there is not any out there that fits my taste. Its strange that there is not much modern properties available that is reasonably priced. I was hoping someone knew of some that is not listed on HAR. Crossing my fingers......

• The title was changed to Tuscan One: Townhomes At 4616 Austin St.