A moment of silence

TJones

How long HAVE you been on probabtion Puma ? :blink::lol:

I have not been on probabtion yet, but if I did, I do not start enough topics to qualify for it.

Plastic was a repeat offender at least 2 times a week.

Wow, when was this implemented, and was he the first victim.

It's been a feature of the forum software as long as there's been a HAIF. It's used occasionally. Someone gets it every three months or so. It's usually a second-to-last resort.

So can someone help me out with the HAIF heirarchy, Admin, monthly subscriber, moderator, member? Who is what and how do you move up the ranks? I'm a newbie but so glad I found y'all. How can I get my first merit badge?

Seriously, when do you all meet? or do you ever?

It's been a feature of the forum software as long as there's been a HAIF. It's used occasionally. Someone gets it every three months or so. It's usually a second-to-last resort.

Wow!

What's the last resort? Black helicopters coming to your place and reformatting your hard drive? Or maybe retuning everything in your home and altering your memory to forget about HAIF altogether?

Wow.

Insomnia sucks it makes you think of weird stuff.

i'll nominate the american idol thread.

Nice try, the American Idol thread was the same topic that was updated weekly. I did not make multiple threads each time I wanted to talk about Idol.

Find a better example and maybe I'll agree with you. But with that supposedly witty answer, you just sound like the "Poor man's" version of TJones. Lame.

Nice try, the American Idol thread was the same topic that was updated weekly. I did not make multiple threads each time I wanted to talk about Idol.

Find a better example and maybe I'll agree with you. But with that supposedly witty answer, you just sound like the "Poor man's" version of TJones. Lame.

it was simply a statement.

WHoa, cool your jets big guy, it was ONLY a joke, notice the J/K after it ? I don't actually believe you have ever been ON probation here on HAIF. I have probably come alot closer, NUMEROUS times, than you Puma.

WHoa, cool your jets big guy, it was ONLY a joke, notice the J/K after it ? I don't actually believe you have ever been ON probation here on HAIF. I have probably come alot closer, NUMEROUS times, than you Puma.

Was it the Rebel flag deal? or was that someone else? Who would think such a simple sheet of cloth in an avatar could create such a sensation. :wacko: Almost everyone we knew either wore a shirt or bandana or hat with that emblem, guys & gals. Even mom said it was beautiful?Oh well. mama mia!

How did they 'know' it was him ... also, what did he do that got himself banned in the first place?

Ok, Plastic, was tired of being ridiculed for his ridiculous topic threads and lack of a working spellcheck button. So, he made another account, and tried to redeem himself by going in "Stealthmode". Where he stumbled in his plot was that he called himself PhD, yet his writing style (bad grammer) and ridiculous topic, mimicked that of the well-known Plastic. After a few "Hellos" to PhD by fellow HAIFers calling PhD "Plastic", Wayne looked up the IP address, and low and behold, both accounts came from the same computer. Using dual accounts in order to disguise yourself is against the rules of HAIF.

It was very funny, and then I suspect he tried to come back one more time as someone else, and Wayne blocked the IP address at that point.

Archived