Market Street The Woodlands

Guest Plastic

Guest Plastic

I went to the Woodlands to see Gwen Stefani. Went to the mall, the pavillion, even roade the water taxi. But however I didn't get to see Market Street. It's supposed to be a development next to the mall and pavillion.

I hear it's got Borders so must be fairly big. I wanna know is it a small strip center or a city wide shopping center like Meyerland or Stafford's Fountains.

I also heard about some other new shopping center named after some guy names Moon I think. It's supposed to be all his stores and it's shaped like a U. It's somewhere in The Woodlands.

It's hardly a strip center. It mimics a traditional town square with storefronts lined along narrow streets with limited on-street parking. It more resembles an old town square than the big city urban landscape that you'll see in Boston or what have you--and I think it's intentional.

Of course, if you do a search, I'm sure there are photos available on this site.

Plastic, how many times do we have to tell you not to put up these threads in the Going up section? This section is not meant for arbitrary questions or fantasy threads.

• The title was changed to Market Street The Woodlands

Archived