Where do you buy fresh vegetables

susan

Hi we have been in the woodlands SR village for about 6 months and other than the Hongkong market at veterans blvd off 1960 I have not found any great place to buy vegetables.

Are there any farmers market or fresh produce stores around

80 miles r/t for veggies?

Oy vey.

Nah, we are in town almost every weekend to see friends and to do interesting things. SO its right there. However, I did make a special trip just for that purpose once. This place can give you the crazies and some days you just need to get out.

Search for a coop called Jubilee Organics. They have vegetables and fruits on Tuedays. they are located off 2978 and the light past Hardin Store. You can get an order form online and send it back to the guy. The people running it have all the kids help. They must have 8-10 kids. It reminded me of those 'dozen" shows on TLC. All the stuff is organic and reasonably priced. When I get out of school I am going to start going there again on Tuedays.

There is also a farm stand off 1488/149. It's not that far. (The above place is within 5-10 minutes from you though)

Search for a coop called Jubilee Organics. They have vegetables and fruits on Tuedays. they are located off 2978 and the light past Hardin Store. You can get an order form online and send it back to the guy. The people running it have all the kids help. They must have 8-10 kids. It reminded me of those 'dozen" shows on TLC. All the stuff is organic and reasonably priced. When I get out of school I am going to start going there again on Tuedays.

There is also a farm stand off 1488/149. It's not that far. (The above place is within 5-10 minutes from you though)

Thanks I ll check this out

Hi we have been in the woodlands SR village for about 6 months and other than the Hongkong market at veterans blvd off 1960 I have not found any great place to buy vegetables.

Are there any farmers market or fresh produce stores around

They are probably in construction as we speak and right in your neighborhood in the area of Walgreens at Woodlands parkway and Kuykendahl, across from HEB. http://www.wildoats.com/u/department65/