Favorite personalities you love to hate

houstonmacbro

Three of the most famous people that you love to hate (could be in the news, radio, television, movies, politics, dictatorships, etc.). Okay, hate is a little strong, so it could even be ... dislike intensely:

1. Ann Coulter (need I say more)
  2. Soledad Obrien (I used to like her little tech show she had before becoming a big star on MSNBC, but now she just irks me ... I like Ann Curry on NBC so much better ... now that is a classy, beautiful woman!)
  3. Michael Jackson (love the early music and up to the 90s, but he just creeps me out lately ... ick!)

Okay, that's mine. Your turn.

Flavor Flav: I just don't like his antics. But I wanted him to pick New York, because that was who he deserves, but I didn't want her to win, because she is the LAST one deserving to win ANYTHING !

New York <------- I don't LOVE to hate her, I actually DO hate her, and everything about her. She is the trashiest, fakest, nastiest female on the planet, and her mother is a close second. Yeah, I said it, and I am glad.

Michael Savage: I find him to be a complete idiot, and then he'll say ONE thing to bring me back to listen some more. I think that is his formula though. he is a fence rider, and plays the crowd well.

Edited by TJones

Flavor Flav: I just don't like his antics. But I wanted him to pick New York, because that was who he deserves, but I didn't want her to win, because she is the LAST one deserving to win ANYTHING !

New York <------- I don't LOVE to hate her, I actually DO hate her, and everything about her. She is the trashiest, fakest, nastiest female on the planet, and her mother is a close second. Yeah, I said, and I am glad.

Michael Savage: I find him to be a complete idiot, and then he'll say ONE thing to bring me back to listen some more. I think that is his formula though. he is a fence rider, and plays the crowd well.

Can't speak about Flava Flav (only know him from PE) or New York. What channel is that show on?

I agree with you on the Michael Savage though. But since I only had 3 choices. Oh well ... we don't HAVE to limit it to three do we?

New York <------- I don't LOVE to hate her, I actually DO hate her, and everything about her. She is the trashiest, fakest, nastiest female on the planet, and her mother is a close second. Yeah, I said it, and I am glad.
You know you love New York!

miss-new-york-vh1-show-400a-010607.jpg

Recognition equals power. With the exception of elected officials, we're talking about those whose sole claim is name recognition.

Therefore, I will not empower the people I strongly dislike (OK, hate) by mentioning their names.

Recognition equals power. With the exception of elected officials, we're talking about those whose sole claim is name recognition.

Therefore, I will not empower the people I strongly dislike (OK, hate) by mentioning their names.

this man is a genius!!