Stand Tall HAIF

Trae

HAIF is now the largest Texas forum. It has surpassed DallasFortWorthUrban (formerly Dallas-Metropolis). This is post wise. Member-wise, HAIF already passed it.

Interesting. Thanks for keeping an eye on that. Last time I checked HAIF was larger than the Chron and KHOU fora as well. I don't know if we still are.

HAIF is now the largest Texas forum. It has surpassed DallasFortWorthUrban (formerly Dallas-Metropolis). This is post wise. Member-wise, HAIF already passed it.

That's an acheivement! ^_^

Interesting. Thanks for keeping an eye on that. Last time I checked HAIF was larger than the Chron and KHOU fora as well. I don't know if we still are.

That's an even bigger acheivement! :)

Editor, if you want I can make multiple banners, and you could put a banner rotator on it. That way, everytime someone clicks on a different page, they see a new banner.

Editor, if you want I can make multiple banners, and you could put a banner rotator on it. That way, everytime someone clicks on a different page, they see a new banner.

I'd rather keep one banner and change it each week or something. Give people something to look forward to.

Archived