Cecilia Sinclair?

Newsdawg

MyFoxHouston.com posted her farewell video on the site.

4plx5cy.jpg

It is worth watching just to see Cecilia's step daughter smack Melissa Wilson's face with tissue paper in excitment over the gift! :lol:

I do think it is honorable that she is doing this to spend time with her daughter, go Ceci!

I do think it is honorable that she is doing this to spend time with her daughter, go Ceci!

It's better than honorable. It's classy. Cecilia has her priorities straight. She knows what is really important in life, and she's doing the right thing, knowing she may not get another shot at prime time TV news. That's not nearly as important as the path she's chosen. My hat is off to you Cecilia.

It's better than honorable. It's classy. Cecilia has her priorities straight. She knows what is really important in life, and she's doing the right thing, knowing she may not get another shot at prime time TV news. That's not nearly as important as the path she's chosen. My hat is off to you Cecilia.

She does have a lot of work to do, watching the video again revealed her 5/6 year old daughter is still in diapers too. That is a lot of diaper changes.

548pjdk.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
I've known Cecilia since her days as an intern. A class act all the way. Good to hear she's doing well.

I saw Cecila at Office Depot last week with her daughter in Sugarland. I gave her a polite smile as she checked out. I didn't want to disturb her...She looks amazingly young off camera.

Archived