Just one week...

brijonmang

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UNTIL HAIF-MAS!

On January 12, HAIF will celebrate it's 6th birthday/anniversary...lets give it up to everyone and everything that makes HAIF possible!

Wouldn't it rather be a HAIF-a-versary?

HAIF-mas sounds like a Christmas, which I guess could work, since Christmas is about the birthday of Christ and HAIF-mas is about the birthday of HAIF, but is sounds too holidayish. ;)

Yes, it would be the original. The re-incarnation came on Aug 28, 2004 I believe.

I guess that's about right. as you can see by my profile, I joined within a day it was brought up after that great attack.

haify birthday!

I guess that's about right. as you can see by my profile, I joined within a day it was brought up after that great attack.

haify birthday!

I wish I was a member sooner, I really wanted a double digit member ID rather than a triple.

Editor, maybe you can see if anyone else member 1-99 is gone from HAIF or was booted and I can obtain their number? ^_^

j/k . . .wishful thinking. B)

makes me wonder sometimes how much time I missed being in the top 10 as far as a user goes. :(

Post-wise or member-wise. Being Member number 15 is pretty darn good! It shows you were and early believer that HAIF would get back on it's feet and you signed out pretty much the minute it was back online again.

Post-wise, I am right on your tail. :lol:

Update:

I just beat the defunct tw2ntyse7en profile!

LOL.

I'm not too worried about it. I think I'm in the top ten as far as that goes.

You can only imagine what I would have been like if I had more time on my hands.

tw2ntyse7en was a posting maniac. I can't fathom what it was like to be at his desk with as much as he was posting.

tw2ntyse7en was a posting maniac. I can't fathom what it was like to be at his desk with as much as he was posting.

Was he a troll spammer, or would he at least have something relevant to add to the thread regarding the topic?

Was he a troll spammer, or would he at least have something relevant to add to the thread regarding the topic?

That's the scary part. He would contribute quite a bit (from what I can remember) a topic. but at the same time, he was a bit of a jerk on some other things.

I don't post that often because there are times when I see someone taking up my side or viewpoint and my post would simply be a duplicate. Plus there are a few here that are more eloquent than I am.

How much would you pay for a double-digit id?

You selling, I here they make $$ of that stuff on ebay and craiglist too. . .LOL :lol:

But really, sure why not, if it is not being used, I would not mind having it, but being 805 is nothing to cry about either. B)

You selling, I here they make $$ of that stuff on ebay and craiglist too. . .LOL :lol:

But really, sure why not, if it is not being used, I would not mind having it, but being 805 is nothing to cry about either. B)

But it ain't #15. :ph34r:

If i would have registered when i first found this site i would have a lower number" March 31, 2005" but i was using the Library computer :closedeyes: .

If i would have registered when i first found this site i would have a lower number" March 31, 2005" but i was using the Library computer :closedeyes: .

LOL How did you manage to remember the day you stumbled onto the site?

LOL How did you manage to remember the day you stumbled onto the site?

I was looking for info on Peppermint Park. I remember the dreams i have had from when i was 6 years old.

But it ain't #15. :ph34r:

Yes you are you silly man you! :P

Having access to a library PC should have not affected your decision to sign up, you just make sure you do not select the "remember my ID and password" function.

Also you could have deleted your cookies.

Yes you are you silly man you! :P

Having access to a library PC should have not affected your decision to sign up, you just make sure you do not select the "remember my ID and password" function.

Also you could have deleted your cookies.

That was the first time i ever used the internet. :blush: At home all i had was a" Apple II e" it still works btw. B)

BTW; My number would have been lower than yours Puma. B)

That was the first time i ever used the internet. :blush: At home all i had was a" Apple II e" it still works btw. B)

BTW; My number would have been lower than yours Puma. B)

You have an Apple II e still?, sweet, you ever get a transparency and use LOGO still? ^_^

How low would your number have been like under 100?

Archived