Britney Spears

DJ V Lawrence

Movie stars? I thought we were talking about Britney? :blink:

This news together with Faith Hill's hilarious reaction to losing the CMA to Carrie Underwood made my day.

Oh the hilarity...

Britney's trashyness is affecting my brain i meant wash up has been. :P

K-Fed's ex says he's 'such a nice guy'

NEW YORK - Shar Jackson, the mother of two of Kevin Federline's children, says the media should stop ridiculing the aspiring rapper, who with his break-up from Britney Spears appears to have an even bigger punch-line target on his back.

"He's such a nice guy," the 30-year-old actress tells "Inside Edition" in an interview that was to air Thursday. "He's made some mistakes but everybody else doesn't have the whole world pointing their finger at their mistakes."

Jackson and Federline, 28, are the parents of a 4-year-old girl, Kori, and a 2-year-old boy, Kaleb. They dated before he became involved with Spears, whom he married in 2004, while Jackson was pregnant.

Spears, 24, filed for divorce on Tuesday. She's seeking custody of their two sons, 1-year-old Sean Preston and Jayden James, who was born Sept. 12.

Federline, who's been making the rounds promoting his hip-hop debut, "Playing with Fire," counter-filed court papers Wednesday seeking sole custody and spousal support.

Jackson, who starred in TV's "Moesha" in the late `90s, says Federline does not pay child support to her. But, she adds, "He does pay for their school, and they go to a very expensive private school.".........

more here http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061110/ap_en_...le_shar_jackson

Movie stars? I thought we were talking about Britney? :blink:

This news together with Faith Hill's hilarious reaction to losing the CMA to Carrie Underwood made my day.

Oh the hilarity...

i am always so amazed that we americans are so intrigued by this kinda trash (along with the whitney/bobby fiasco, what's in paris hilton's purse, and whether or not the dougie howser actor is gay or not...) ...

i mean, we really should be concentrating on what is happening in this country politically, socio-economically, and with education.

but i guess britney and k-fed are more interesting. and more important.

:(

i am always so amazed that we americans are so intrigued by this kinda trash (along with the whitney/bobby fiasco, what's in paris hilton's purse, and whether or not the dougie howser actor is gay or not...) ...

i mean, we really should be concentrating on what is happening in this country politically, socio-economically, and with education.

that's K-FedEX! :)

Sorry, I love bashing him.

:lol::lol::lol:

DJ, you better not be steppin out on your lady!!!

My fiancee's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and the sweetest I've ever met! (She's in my picture file at www.myspace.com/blastmastervance ). She's my Rick James, yo :wub: . Britney's just Charlie Murphy :unsure:

Quit being so dramatic. It does not 'intrigue' me, it simply makes me laugh. Then i go right back to 'concentrating' on political and socioeconomic issues in our country. :(

OYE OYE OYE!! Thanx, mate!

Yeah yeah!!!! I will send ya an invoice for all the well wishes :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Get your butt back here safe with the lovely lady of yours and let me know where you 2 will be married. Cant have a proper wedding without some belligerent assho** making everyone have fun :lol::lol::lol:

I volunteer myself for that job :lol::lol:

Have you set a date yet?

• 9 months later...

Man, with all the mess she has been in the past 3 years, I was hoping that her "come back" performance at the 2007 VMA's would bring some life back into her career.

It was awful. She was lip singing, stumbling while dancing, and just looked bored.

Anyone else see it?

Man, with all the mess she has been in the past 3 years, I was hoping that her "come back" performance at the 2007 VMA's would bring some life back into her career.

It was awful. She was lip singing, stumbling while dancing, and just looked bored.

Anyone else see it?

I saw it.. Worst. Live. Performance. Ever.

The rumor is that someone told her that Sarah Silverman (who bombed too) was going to make fun of her kids leaving her mad right before the performance. Eitherway, no-talent hacks like her & Lohan are finally being seen for their true colors.

Anyone else see it?

Saw it, and all I can say is that I "HATED IT !" She might as well get an Organgrinder and a tin cup and jump around at Trader's Village, if THAT performance last night is what she expects to pass as her entertainment value. She's got her body back at least. You could tell she hadn't rehearsed AT ALL, and she was just going through the motions.

How about Sara Silverman's comments after Brit's performance ? I was expecting Brittney to come charging from behind the curtains at ANY moment. You just don't talk about people's kids, it is not professional and I like Sara's humor usually, her and Kimmel can write some outrageous stuff, she just kinda crossed a line with me though, even if it was pertaining to Brittney.

Man, with all the mess she has been in the past 3 years, I was hoping that her "come back" performance at the 2007 VMA's would bring some life back into her career.It was awful. She was lip singing, stumbling while dancing, and just looked bored.Anyone else see it?
Whats worse is every gay boy's myspace has her song on there. :rolleyes::wacko:
Saw it, and all I can say is that I "HATED IT !" She might as well get an Organgrinder and a tin cup and jump around at Trader's Village, if THAT performance last night is what she expects to pass as her entertainment value. She's got her body back at least. You could tell she hadn't rehearsed AT ALL, and she was just going through the motions. How about Sara Silverman's comments after Brit's performance ? I was expecting Brittney to come charging from behind the curtains at ANY moment. You just don't talk about people's kids, it is not professional and I like Sara's humor usually, her and Kimmel can write some outrageous stuff, she just kinda crossed a line with me though, even if it was pertaining to Brittney.
I cannot believe what she said about everyone. I like how no one was laughing at her jokes.

I saw it.. Worst. Live. Performance. Ever.

The rumor is that someone told her that Sarah Silverman (who bombed too) was going to make fun of her kids leaving her mad right before the performance. Eitherway, no-talent hacks like her & Lohan are finally being seen for their true colors.

Sarah hit Paris hard too during the Movie Award earlier this summer.

So we can blame all this on Sarah then!

How about Sara Silverman's comments after Brit's performance ? I was expecting Brittney to come charging from behind the curtains at ANY moment.

I was actually waiting for the same thing :lol:

Me personally, I liked the Britney performance, because it didn't seem any different from how fabricated her music and performances are anyway, and now people are seeing it as "hey, that's bad". What sucked is that they played the Britney performance in it's entirety, yet cut out most of the kick-ass performances in the suites.

Archived