Funny Pic Driving Down Hwy 249

mrfootball

Come on photo shopped the Aggie Sticker Right!

Well maybe not, damn!

Well it doesn't hurt as bad as this one did!!!

AggieHurricanePrep.jpg

When this came out, I had 200 emails sent to me by all my DEAR FRIENDS!

Still living this one down.

For those that don't know, this is Loupot's Aggie Bookstore across the street from campus. Now Jud Loupot, Sr was a great guy but Jud Jr isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He caught hell over this, if his dad were still alive he would have kicked his ass personally, I guarantee you. There are enough Aggie jokes going around without having added fuel to the fire with a stunt like this. Jud actually had a defense for this, but the damage was done. NATION WIDE via the WWW!

aggie-gaspump.jpg

A friend snapped this pic the other day on 249.

I am almost tempted to give this to the police, I am sure it caused a mess at the gas station and lots of headaches.

They could run the plates and ticket this guy a fortune for the wasted gas and damages.

Should I? :mellow: Would I be a tattle tell? ;)

Or has it been done?

I am almost tempted to give this to the police, I am sure it caused a mess at the gas station and lots of headaches.

They could run the plates and ticket this guy a fortune for the wasted gas and damages.

Should I? :mellow: Would I be a tattle tell? ;)

Or has it been done?

this happens more often than you think. Gas stations have insurance for this. And you cant ticket someone for breaking a gas pump.

It does not fall under property damage? :unsure:

Besides, there was no mess, just an annoyance of no number 3 pump. See that little silver shiny thing on the part of the hose, dragging the ground ? That is the emergency cut off valve, or HALF of it anyways. The other half is on the actual pump keeping the gas from going everywhere. Don't worry. B)

It does not fall under property damage? :unsure:

PM a moderator! Call the Police! Write your Congressman!

It amazes me how you go to extremes to try and report someone to somebody. I bet your neighbors love you. Do you get some kind of euphoric fix reporting someone to some level of authorities? You have to be president or you neighborhood watch group...... :angry::angry::angry:

It amazes me how you go to extremes to try and report someone to somebody. I bet your neighbors love you. Do you get some kind of euphoric fix reporting someone to some level of authorities? You have to be president or you neighborhood watch group...... :angry::angry::angry:

:lol:

Everyone hates a snitch, Puma.

Red'

I wish to extend foral apology for my personal attack on yourself, just had one of those days, I have no excuse. After reflecting on it I was wrong to do so. It's the fighter in me that I have an issue with at times. I would have put this in a PM however I bashed you in public; I can "man up" and apologize in the same.

Mark, I am gonna have to ask you to PLEASE not feed the trolls on this forum. Although, I know it is hard not to want to throw them a bone every once in awhile, just try to look at their uninformed posts and then quickly look away before you are forced to respond to them.

The preceeding was a public service announcement. :blink:

Just remember: 3 people can keep a secret, if 2 of them are dead ! >:)

I bet your neighbors love you. Do you get some kind of euphoric fix reporting someone to some level of authorities? You have to be president or you neighborhood watch group...... :angry::angry::angry:

I am actually the former president of my neighborhood association from 2003 to 2005, (I have since taken over the treasurer's duties for 2006) :D

I just thought it would be nice for someone to pay for their stupidity, I am sure the gas station clerk would be delighted. I am thinking for of him. :)

And keep in mind, I am an Aggieland graduate Class or 2002, so I really had to think about this before I betrayed my peeps, but this is just wrong! :lol:

I just thought it would be nice for someone to pay for their stupidity, I am sure the gas station clerk would be delighted. I am thinking for of him. :)

If that were true, then I'd say you owe me about $3673.84, will that be cash or charge ? :P:lol:

in all fairness, this little description about the frames/masonry might be true:

http://www.snopes.com/katrina/photos/aggie.asp

I have seen the rebuttle before and the logic was there. It however didn't lesson the beating we had to take over it. I am good friend with a bunch of former LSU football player that ride me like a $100 stick horse ever chance they get. Charles Alexander sent it to me in spades and called and left voice mails that still ring in my ears. Charles is a good old Galveston Ball boy and just loves busting my chops.

If that were true, then I'd say you owe me about $3673.84, will that be cash or charge ? :P:lol:

NOW who's feeding who? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Red'

I wish to extend foral apology for my personal attack on yourself, just had one of those days, I have no excuse. After reflecting on it I was wrong to do so. It's the fighter in me that I have an issue with at times. I would have put this in a PM however I bashed you in public; I can "man up" and apologize in the same.

Mark:

Apology not needed, but graciously accepted. As you know from reading my voluminous posts, I push the envelope often. I expect it in return. Some days I even enjoy it. :D

I've butted heads with most of the most thoughtful posters on this forum, including Niche, musicman, danax, yourself and TJones (well, maybe TJones isn't thoughtful, but I'll throw him a bone. :P ) We've gotten testy a few times, but we always back off before it gets ugly.

Besides, we're talking FOOTBALL! You almost HAVE to get personal, when talking sports! So, no offense taken...and, in the case of the Texans, no defense, either. :lol:

As for the picture, the Aggies in the pickup did not forget to put the hose back on the pump...they were bringing their own hose, in case the next gas station did not have one. They were planning ahead. :lol:

I've butted heads with most of the most thoughtful posters on this forum, including Niche, musicman, danax, yourself and TJones (well, maybe TJones isn't thoughtful, but I'll throw him a bone. :P ) testy

I guess I'll change my persona name to RDangerfield, THAT"S IT RED ! You are out of my will. That means Mr.Whiskers ( my cat) gets the whole kit and kaboodle. You shall RUE THE DAY my friend RRRRUUUUUUUUEEEEEEE !!!!! :angry2:

UH is Red and White

UT is Orange and White

TSU is Maroon and Grey

HBU is Blue and Orange, that is the only one I can think of.

What about HBU was obvious, I don't really think many people know that Blue refers to HBU like Orange to UT and Maroon to A&M.

Explain.

UH is Red and White

UT is Orange and White

TSU is Maroon and Grey

HBU is Blue and Orange, that is the only one I can think of.

What about HBU was obvious, I don't really think many people know that Blue refers to HBU like Orange to UT and Maroon to A&M.

Explain.

Ok Puma, I will type slowly so that you can keep up. The truck is BLUE, and it has an Aggie Sticker on it, SO, there is speculation that the "stickers" may have been photoshopped onto the truck to make it appear that the stereotypical "Aggie Grad" would be the only person capable of pulling away from the pump like that. Are you with us so far ?

The official school color of Aggieland is MAROON, and I would agree that most people that have cars and trucks and choose to prominently display Aggieland stickers have purchased a Maroon car. This is not true in every case I have seen, where "Aggie 12th man" stickers are displayed on the bumper but I would venture to say 8 out of 10 Aggie grads who feel it neccessary to display said stickers, buy maroon vehicles. You savvy ?

btw..........Mark, in Puma's defense, he claims to be an Aggie also, so maybe you could cut your fellow alum a break ? :blink::lol::lol::lol:

Archived