The Biggest Moon Reflection Ever?

Montrose1100

I was heading out of town tonight (well, this morning), and I noticed something very odd on the Heritage Plaza. I thought, is that the moon reflecting on the glass? No way! It's almost a full moon tonight, and its only a fraction on the Building... weird... I noticed it, and i decided to investigate before heading back up to Spring.

(Forgive the poor image quality, I didn't have my camera, but my phone does)

13z33uh.jpg

13z341e.jpg

13z3479.jpg

13z348z.jpg

My gosh, is the Heritage Plaza lit up to resemble a moon?

13z34b9.jpg

My gosh I think it is!

13z34i1.jpg

13z34n5.jpg

This is certainly new.

13z360g.jpg

I hope it stays, it's very cool. I remember they did the Astro's star during the World Series.

Speaking of the Moon, and Houston, here is a funny website for all you conspiracy theorists.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm

I have to admit, all of the supposed moon landings actually occured in the back alley of my grandparent's home on E 11th. I remember all the night shots where my grandfather threw the ashes from the BBQ onto the alley and NASA came in with special lights and space suits for my dad and uncle to wear. You can actually see one of my sisters peeking over a boulder during the Apollo 12 "mission". The call from Nixon during #11 was especially hilarious because Pat was screaming in a drunken slur: "DICK!!! You idiot-that's an alley in Houston you maroon!!!!"

Those were good times. :lol:

B)

Archived