33ThirtyThree: Multifamily At 3333 Weslayan St.

6 hours ago, Highrise Tower said:

I wanted to bring this topic out of the Greenway Commons thread.  How are the tenants of this apartment? Given the building is 13 years old, how is it holding up? I drive by this building multiple times a week. It's a great location. 

https://www.33thirtythree.com/

The building is not bad at all. It is one of the older donut style apartments so the hallways are a little worn but when i moved in the unit itself was very clean with fresh paint. They’re currently renovating the club rooms (needed) and recently painted the main gym & are adding bigger TVs.  The pool water always looks clean and they seem quick to fix things if it’s brought to their attention. As far as the tenants it seems to be a 50/50 mix of folks in their 20s and 30 and up. My neighbors are relatively quiet but the walls are kinda thin with these newer builds.  It’s always luck of the draw when it comes to your neighbors. There are definitely newer better apts in the area but I moved in at a bargain and like you said the location is great.  Any specific questions lmk.  If you’re looking into moving we can split the referral 🤑

• Like 1