Vacant Lot - 1522 Oliver St.

hindesky

A crew is clearing out all the material stored here. It looks like reclaimed bricks, terra cotta roof tiles and other used building materials. This is across the train tracks north of the the future Fairfield Oliver apartment project. I wonder if it sold or are prepping it for sale.

KS6ah1l.jpg

WypxCfZ.jpg

NyGJtmK.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pappas already owns a bunch of warehouses along Summer St just east of this property.  It looks like they fabricate/maintain kitchen and restaurant equipment there.  May also be doing vehicle/truck maintenance and modifications.  It does seem like they could do so much more with the space--and maybe their long-term plan is to do that.

• Like 2

researching this ownership - it is an entity that was established in April of 2022 that seems to specialize in 1031 exchange. I don't know if that indicates it will be office, or if it will be a tax deduction type thing.

I am not optimistic we are going to see something good here based on what I saw.

• Sad 2

• 4 months later...

Everything has been removed, curious to know what is being planned for this lot and the lot just north of it that recently had some core drilling company drilling. The building in the background is the Astorian. South of the train tracks will be the future Fairfield apartment project.

wtoVsgk.jpg

zvNGNo7.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Vacant Lot - 1522 Oliver St.