Heights Lights And Things At 2515 Harvard St.

Ross

Wife wanted some lamp parts, and sent me to Heights Lights and Things at 2515 Harvard. There's a few goin gout of business signs, and their stock is way down. I would not be surprised to see this sold and redeveloped. 

Anyone know what's happening?

• The title was changed to Heights Lights And Things At 2515 Harvard St.
  • 6 months later...
On 8/26/2021 at 2:59 PM, Ross said:

Wife wanted some lamp parts, and sent me to Heights Lights and Things at 2515 Harvard. There's a few goin gout of business signs, and their stock is way down. I would not be surprised to see this sold and redeveloped. 

Anyone know what's happening?

This is old news, but to update the topic:

The Leader published an article about Heights Lights and Things in September 2021:

"Keck will be closing Heights Lights and Things at 2515 Harvard St., so he is looking to sell all of his inventory before the store shutters. 'I’m moving to Georgia to be near family, and I didn’t want to have a business here in Texas and be going back and forth,' said Keck, 73, who is retiring from the lighting business."

https://www.theleadernews.com/business/heights-lights-and-things-closing-doors/article_6833e120-1b9a-11ec-807d-fb5bc561b85f.html

Central City Co-Op acquired 2515 Harvard St, the site previously home to Heights Lights and Things.

From the Leader last year:

"The co-op announced May 11 on Facebook that it had purchased the property at 2515 Harvard St. in the Heights as the new home for its brick-and-mortar store. It previously was leasing space at 420 E. 20th St. and moved out in mid-April."

https://www.theleadernews.com/business/central-city-co-op-purchases-new-heights-property/article_1682fa44-d69f-11ec-a16f-5f6a8c67d09c.html

OtzvFse.jpg