Sign in to follow this  
EllenOlenska

Large Complex Near Cherry Street in Northgate

Not positive what this is. It's near 200 Cherry Street where student housing is supposed to be going up but the garage looks much larger than the one in the renderings I can find.

IMG_1188

• Like 1

It's called Sterling Northgate.  It straddles the Bryan and College Station city limits. I think part of it is going to be a little shorter than the garage, the other part is going to be 3 or 4 stories. There hasn't been any normal renderings of I believe, only facade drawings in the city documents.

Best I can do: http://wtaw.com/2015/09/14/bryan-council-without-discussion-approves-student-housing-continued-interest-in-former-txdot-district-

Edited by zaphod
oops
  • Like 1

On 6/10/2016 at 9:26 PM, zaphod said:

It's called Sterling Northgate.  It straddles the Bryan and College Station city limits. I think part of it is going to be a little shorter than the garage, the other part is going to be 3 or 4 stories. There hasn't been any normal renderings of I believe, only facade drawings in the city documents.

Best I can do: http://wtaw.com/2015/09/14/bryan-council-without-discussion-approves-student-housing-continued-interest-in-former-txdot-district-

I know that CSTX New Development pages does have renderings (well, above ground maps at least)