The Circle At Hermann Park: Esplanade Apartments At 3 Hermann Museum Circle Dr.

Yes, it's already built. It opened last summer. I looked at it last year when I was apartment hunting but didn't really like the vibe I got from the guy showing me around. The units are quite nice, with very high ceilings (I think I remember them being about 11 ft.), large open areas, and upgraded appliances. I ended up not going there because it was at the high end of the price range I was looking at, I didn't like the attitude of the office staff, and I didn't consider it to be as convenient to access mass transit as the place I ended up going with. But the apartments are very nice, and the community does have some great amenities.

This place is really nice. It is very resort like, with one of the most amazing pools you will ever see at a lease community. Units are pretty nice, with crown moldings. They are not really my style (I prefer the clean lines and loft like spaces). They sort of feel like a nicer suburban house more than an apartment. I have three different friends who live in different floorplans. There have recently been a couple of incidents with intruders, but from what I understand nothing too terrible.

• The title was changed to The Circle At Hermann Park: Esplanade Apartments
  • The title was changed to The Circle At Hermann Park: Esplanade Apartments At 3 Hermann Museum Circle Dr.