Sam Houston State University The Woodlands Campus Developments

bachanon

I added this to the interactive HAIF map of things going up in and around Houston, but the location is approximate: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=206730043409095570269.0004a96360f502ee46915&msa=0&ll=30.206342,-95.476513&spn=0.012313,0.015385

Can someone nail this down a little closer for me, so I can update the map?

I don't see it. What's the cross street?

The address is given at the bottom of the OP's linked article:

Sam Houston State University

LSC-University Center

3232 College Park Drive

The Woodlands

936-273-7518

This takes you to the LSC-Montgomery campus located just across 242 from The Woodlands College Park HS campus which is adjacent (to the east) of the spot you've marked.

Edited by Simbha

• The title was changed to Sam Houston State University The Woodlands Campus Developments
  • 1 year later...

https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2023/05/30/sam-houston-state-university-master-plan.html?cx_testId=40&cx_testVariant=cx_27&cx_artPos=0#cxrecs_s

"According to the presentation’s near-term priorities, a partial renovation for about 36,000 square feet of The Woodlands campus is also included. Improvements to open space and campus visibility to create a differentiation from Lone Star College — which is on the same parcel — is important in order to have an identity there, Losch said."

• Like 2