Burger Girl

psilverot

Burger Girl is replacing the former Ruby Tuesdays (SH 249). Burger Girl is originally from DALLAS.

Yes, the reviews I see from Dallas are generally positive, but not particularly overwhelming. Given the recent influx of decent mid-range burger joints (Five Guys, SmashBurger, etc.), it will be interesting to see if there's room for one more, at a location that has proven to be less-than-ideal...

It's a breastaurant, therefore I will never go.

Your logic is confusing. The burgers are pretty good, why scoff at nice presentation? Anyway, I accidentally went to the one in Dallas with a female coworker on a business trip, and the "talent" was sub-par. She thought it was funny.

Because I don't consider it nice presentation but rather sexist exploitation. The reviews say the burgers are not so good, for the most part.

Employment at will. The menu has a pretty big variety of creative burgers, and the one I had was good. Best to try first then judge. Unless it's in BFE like this is...

Yes, in an economy with massive unemployment when people are willing to do almost anything to make a buck.

Well, consider that the economy has probably adversly affected the gentlemen's clubs so this might be a case of unemployed table dancers becoming employed table waitresses. You surely aren't against recycling, are you! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Breastaraunt?

I must try this, when does this establishment open?

PS - pretty good reviews in the Dallas Observer, which says its "fan-f*****g-tastic"

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/cityofate/2010/05/noah_w_baileywe_asked_this.php

Here's a video review (would like to try the Kobe beef burger, sounds good!):

Video Review of Burger Girl

• 2 weeks later...

I love Burger Girl.. The Dallas location on McKinn\ey is great..The Hangover burger, the Kobe beef burger and those unbelievable gorganzola cheese fries,, All very very delicious.. I will drive to Tomball for their good food.. I never noticed it being a breasturant; just nice friendly girls serving a nice meal.

• 1 year later...

That place was horrible and no reason to exist. The moment you walked in you were assaulted by the thick smell of scented candles (the kind of jarred candles grandma has). The supposed draw of this place...(scantily clad waitresses) was actually a drawback as the best they could recruit were paunchy, tattoo covered highschool dropouts.

Archived