Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic Church At 6550 Fairbanks N. Houston Rd.

porTENT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

It seems like yesterday that I was sitting at mass in St Jerome or at the carnival/Fall Festival with English, Spanish and Vietnamese speaking people. Tri-lingual mass is something else. ^_^

Yes, they were at/part of St Jerome Parish (in Spring Branch) till about late 1980's. It's amazing and great to see how much this community have grown.

• 4 months later...

It seems like yesterday that I was sitting at mass in St Jerome or at the carnival/Fall Festival with English, Spanish and Vietnamese speaking people. Tri-lingual mass is something else. ^_^

Yes, they were at/part of St Jerome Parish (in Spring Branch) till about late 1980's. It's amazing and great to see how much this community have grown.

I attended St. Jerome's School from 1962 to 1969 before they put up a fence around it, and before they built a new church. anyone remember Msgr. Alphred W. Raye or

Fr. Regginald Nesvadba?

• The title was changed to Our Lady Of Lourdes
  • The title was changed to Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic Church At 6550 Fairbanks N. Houston Rd.