Willow Park Office Condominiums At Breton Ridge

mrfootball

RE: Willow Park Office Condos at Breton Ridge

I actually think these are a pretty good idea, especially considering the low interest rates and large numbers of self-employed, small business and home office businesses.

http://www.loopnet.com/Attachments/7/7/B/xy_77BE27CE-896B-46DC-A468-106736942578__.jpg

The putting greens are a nice touch

RE: Willow Park Office Condos at Breton Ridge

I actually think these are a pretty good idea, especially considering the low interest rates and large numbers of self-employed, small business and home office businesses.

The putting greens are a nice touch

Office condos are often hard to justify; the market is too illiquid. Also, small businesses often do a very poor job of figuring out how much space they'll need going forward, and that means that a condo too small can inhibit growth when growth is most needed or that a condo too large can lock a business in to a large amount of overhead while they're strapped for cash.

Having said that, office condos have done better in the suburbs than in the urban core, so it might not be all that bad of an investment (for the developer).

Do you know if these are the ones that have already been completed? Any idea of what is being buil or what is planned for the area right at Breton Ridge and Willowchase accross from Breton Mills Apartments? There is a Metro National sign up but I haven't looked too much. Also what about the other corner. The are behind the Verandas apartments off of Centerfield. Any ideas there? I suspect that site is part of the Hospital expansion as they have Centerfield torn up right now to upgrade utilites.

Any info would be appreciated.

The ones at Theall & Cutten are not completed (They haven't started yet). Where the Metro National sign is supposed to be another office building, but that was planned back for some now. I don't think it's going to happen. Also, behind the Veranda (or next to it) is the Willowbrook Methodist Expansion (Can't Wait!!! :D ). We're slowly running out of land.

Do you know if these are the ones that have already been completed? Any idea of what is being buil or what is planned for the area right at Breton Ridge and Willowchase accross from Breton Mills Apartments? There is a Metro National sign up but I haven't looked too much. Also what about the other corner. The are behind the Verandas apartments off of Centerfield. Any ideas there? I suspect that site is part of the Hospital expansion as they have Centerfield torn up right now to upgrade utilites.

Any info would be appreciated.

Yes we are. There is the land on the corner next to the Firehouse and Academy and then the land behind Sams next to the Hilton and that's about it... Maybe the little thats left down by Cypresswood. I am sure it will be bought/leased and developed soon enough. I am still surprised that the Condo's on the corner have the occupancy they do with the price tag they were selling them for. I toured the different floorplans a few different times and they are nice but I would think too pricey for the area when you have all of the nice neighborhoods in the area you could pick up a 300k home in. Just my 2 cents though...

• 3 weeks later...

I live in the Breton Mill Apartments, and my brother works in those office condominiums. They are very nice, and it's really a peaceful neighborhood. The reason that the land is going fast is because the 249 corridor is starting to blow up, and it's a very safe and nice looking neighborhood. They have restrictions on what can be developed in this neighborhood, which is why everything looks so neat and orderly. I never even knew this neighborhood was back here all the years I drove down 1960. It's so well hidden.

• The title was changed to Willow Park Office Condos At Breton Ridge
  • The title was changed to Willow Park Office Condominiums At Breton Ridge

Archived