Anything You Want

gwilson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've always liked the smell of that creosote stuff they put on phone polls.

I'm waiting for someone to confess that they ate a lot of paint chips as a kid. :D

I admit to having a thing for exhaust, too, when I was little. And the smell from the mosquito-spray truck. No wonder I'm damaged.

Welcome to our world wen it comes to reading your posts. :)

warm fuzzies. thanks for that.

I admit to having a thing for exhaust, too, when I was little. And the smell from the mosquito-spray truck. No wonder I'm damaged.

I'm sure there are others that like skunk smell too, right?

Did anyone see the video story (I think this week or last) about some landfill here in the city? It might have been KPRC but I don't see anything on their website.

Anyhow, it was supposed to be some huge structure that is growing (naturally?) and no one knows what's in it...

Sensational I know, but sounded like an interesting segment.

Did anyone see the video story (I think this week or last) about some landfill here in the city? It might have been KPRC but I don't see anything on their website.

Anyhow, it was supposed to be some huge structure that is growing (naturally?) and no one knows what's in it...

Sensational I know, but sounded like an interesting segment.

Yeah, its going to be on KPRC tonight, I'm TIVOing it just in case I have to work. I'm dying to know what it is. From the video that I've seen, it looks like a rather substantial piece of...work.

Yeah, its going to be on KPRC tonight, I'm TIVOing it just in case I have to work. I'm dying to know what it is. From the video that I've seen, it looks like a rather substantial piece of...work.

Ah, okay ... tonight. Cool. I might try to catch it then. It did look substantial, but couldn't even tell what part of the city it's in. I did see the skyline in the background, but couldn't really tell what angle it was shot from.

I thought they were showing it LAST night, I was so irritated that I didn't even bother to stop the teaser to see what part of town it could be from.

Something tells me its over in the 610-I10 east area, though. Maybe somewhere in the neighborhood of 90 and I-10. From the looks of it, it's about 10 miles out.

growing (naturally?) and no one knows what's in it...

growing? hmm...

It'll probably be one of those stories that gets you really interested and when they show it you're like, "I waited all this time for this?!"

growing? hmm...

It'll probably be one of those stories that gets you really interested and when they show it you're like, "I waited all this time for this?!"

Which is exactly why I tend not to watch these kinds of sensational segments. And then they put it at the very END of the program and it's like you have to watch the whole crappy show to see 2 minutes of something that was not even worthwhile.

growing? hmm...

I know, Right?

that's usually how most of these stories end. Usually I scream "WTF! THIS is why I don't watch your channel."

And then they put it at the very END of the program and it's like you have to watch the whole crappy show to see 2 minutes of something that was not even worthwhile.

haha, that's exactly what they do!

On certain ESPN shows like sportscenter and PTI, they have a column along the side of the screen that tells you the order of the stories coming up. THIS is what they need to do. It's a DVR age and they need to keep up.

haha, that's exactly what they do!

On certain ESPN shows like sportscenter and PTI, they have a column along the side of the screen that tells you the order of the stories coming up. THIS is what they need to do. It's a DVR age and they need to keep up.

I will probably just DVR it and watch it later. Or just wait until someone here tells me it was worth watching.

Well, at least you told mentioned it on here, now we'll see if its worth the hype.

I thank god I got the new HDTIVO (blows kisses to TIVO) so I can record two channels at the same time.

now, if I'll only make up my mind on a HDTV....and kiddo stops asking me for money (like THAT will ever happen).

This is a question for black people and people with black friends :)

Do you/they watch Seinfeld? Michael Wilboln on ESPN said 'brothas don't watch Seinfeld, none of them.' They were talking about it b/c it's Jerry's birthday today.

This was the funniest show ever by the way. Ever.

who loves me?

I love you, G. I love you.

You should come visit. You never do, anymore.

to answer lockmat...............

I do not care for Seinfeld and never really have. I got a few laughs out of a handful of shows, but....emphasis on few. It's of that whining 'observational humor' category that makes me crazy. 'Didya ever wonder why.....?" Umm, no. I'm wondering why your annoying pansy ass won't shut up.

Perhaps I'm not quite white? But of course I am, because, well, I'm white, I love Eddie Izzard, who's not only white, but English. And for non-English comedians, IMO there's no beating Bill Hicks, who's dead, or Richard Pryor, who's not only dead, but black. I think that's pretty much a Stuff White People Like troika.

p.s. my black friends don't like Seinfeld. But not all of my black friends are American, and I'm not sure what they would say.

We should all get together this week. But can we do it NOT on the east side?

How about the Hideaway (Richmond and Dunvale) or possibly the Tasting Room (if you want wine), or maybe Live Sports Bar downtown or Johnny's in the Village?

We should all get together this week. But can we do it NOT on the east side?

How about the Hideaway (Richmond and Dunvale) or possibly the Tasting Room (if you want wine), or maybe Live Sports Bar downtown or Johnny's in the Village?

We sure can. Actually, Ricco was suggesting the Maple Leaf in Midtown. Downtown is always good too.

I'm happy to go check out your buddy's spot in the Village. Round 'em up!

This is a question for black people and people with black friends :)

Do you/they watch Seinfeld? Michael Wilboln on ESPN said 'brothas don't watch Seinfeld, none of them.' They were talking about it b/c it's Jerry's birthday today.

This was the funniest show ever by the way. Ever.

I loved Seinfeld, but only got into it when it was in syndication. For the record I only thought Seinfeld was moderately funny, but THAT Elaine ... man, it was something about her and the situations she'd be in that was just hilarious.

yes. Ever.

Certainly not ever. The Jeffersons! Now THAT was a funny show.

who loves me?

I love you. But I tend to love just about everyone.

:lol:

What's up with this Interspa commercial:

I mean, couldn't they get a REAL old (like in REAL, not REAL OLD) person to play the part and they made some poor chic put on a wig??

"Hey, you know you can look old in that wig."

how is THAT for an ego crusher?

Archived