Will Ella Blvd. And TC Jester Blvd. Ever Connect From 610 To The Woodlands?

hbcu

We've already seen what a road from a major artery in Houston (Veterans Memorial at I-45 North) can do when it runs uninterrupted to a suburban area. Growth occurs but eventually, the residents who lived at one end start to move up the road and the area changes as a result.

Will Ella and TC Jester ever become a complete, uninteruppted north/south artery? With the names of the streets included way out in the Klein Area I assume it's part of some master plan. Ella/Wheatley was finally completed to an extent in Acres Homes and TC Jester runs from 610 to Inwood before starting back again near 249.

Is there a map where it links both streets to The Woodlands? Old articles that lists the orgin of the roads and why the names were extended way out towards Spring and The Woodlands?

We've already seen what a road from a major artery in Houston (Veterans Memorial at I-45 North) can do when it runs uninterrupted to a suburban area. Growth occurs but eventually, the residents who lived at one end start to move up the road and the area changes as a result.

Will Ella and TC Jester ever become a complete, uninteruppted north/south artery? With the names of the streets included way out in the Klein Area I assume it's part of some master plan. Ella/Wheatley was finally completed to an extent in Acres Homes and TC Jester runs from 610 to Inwood before starting back again near 249.

Is there a map where it links both streets to The Woodlands? Old articles that lists the orgin of the roads and why the names were extended way out towards Spring and The Woodlands?

Check the H-GAC regional transportation planning GIS system. If an extension is planned, it will be indicated on their map.

• The title was changed to Will Ella Blvd. And TC Jester Blvd. Ever Connect From 610 To The Woodlands?

Archived