MTV's The Real World

Chris

MTV's hit show "The Real World" will be heading for Sydney Australia for season #19. The show is expected to start filming in February 2007 and air in the summer of 2007. The cast will live in a 20,000 square foot contemporary house. The house is in walking distance to the Sydney Opera Houses and local Bars and Clubs according to Producers. This will be the third season MTV aired outside of the USA. Previous seasons to air outside the USA were Seasons 4 and 13 (Paris, London).

MTV Real World Houses (The Truth Behind Them All)

MTV's hit show "The Real World" will be heading for Sydney Australia for season #19. The show is expected to start filming in February 2007 and air in the summer of 2007. The cast will live in a 20,000 square foot contemporary house. The house is in walking distance to the Sydney Opera Houses and local Bars and Clubs according to Producers. This will be the third season MTV aired outside of the USA. Previous seasons to air outside the USA were Seasons 4 and 13 (Paris, London).

MTV Real World Houses (The Truth Behind Them All)

I read in another HAIF thread that the next Real World was gonna be in ATL. What tha dilly, yo?

I read in another HAIF thread that the next Real World was gonna be in ATL. What tha dilly, yo?

This is a true statement that was just in Headlines recently. Other places said to hold Season #19 were rumored. They start filming Sydney in February of this year.

What do they mean by Moved?

It means you started your topic in the wrong forum area,

You originally placed it in Houston and the Media.

You also did that last time with your other Real World post.

It is now in its right place.

And NO it was not me, I for once was not the "Forum Nazi"! :P:P:P .

I watched maybe three Real World seasons back in the day. Who's ya'lls favorite people that were on there?

Mine was Mallory. Oh lordy she was cute.

11-06-03dnews-12s.jpg

And after one google search of "mallory real world", it seems as if she's a bikini model. cute

I stop watching MTV when Cinderella every rose has a thorn video was released.

Ever heard of Poison?I heard that song was written in a Dallas landromat. :mellow:

I stopped watching when the introduced MTV Jams.More music ,less "reality" music television.

Archived