Top Ten Metros Ranked by Bank Deposits

Some of you Houstonians crack me up. You can post any derogatory thing you'd like about Dallas and that's OK. But if you see ONE little innocent jibe at the Big H and you bust a gasket.

You're always telling us to lighten up. Well, try to take some of your own medicine for a change.

Houston1stword, we all know Charlotte is the headquarters city for BankofAmerica and Wachovia.

But, a list showing where the deposits are actually located doesn't care where the banks are headquartered.

Im still on the part about Charlotte not being in the top 10. Seems funny to me ;)

Because you think Charlotte should be up there for being Bank of America's HQ.

I bank with Chase & Bank of America... so if I make a deposit anywhere in the Houston metro, to either bank, where should it count?

Come on moon man, don't pull a plastic :lol::P

DAMN! TexasStar beat me to it.

Some of you Houstonians crack me up. You can post any derogatory thing you'd like about Dallas and that's OK. But if you see ONE little innocent jibe at the Big H and you bust a gasket.

You're always telling us to lighten up. Well, try to take some of your own medicine for a change.

Houston1stword, we all know Charlotte is the headquarters city for BankofAmerica and Wachovia.

But, a list showing where the deposits are actually located doesn't care where the banks are headquartered.

TexasStar, your a snotty little ____ who has nothing better to do than take obvious jabs at Houston. There was was nothing innocent about this thread, in fact it's pretty offensive. I can't remember any Houston poster starting a thread like this, in fact there's a very complimentary thread that was just posted about Dallas by a Houstonian.

Go back to Skyscraper City, and quit polluting our website. :angry2::angry2::angry2:

TexasStar, your a snotty little ____ who has nothing better to do than take obvious jabs at Houston. There was was nothing innocent about this thread, in fact it's pretty offensive. I can't remember any Houston poster starting a thread like this, in fact there's a very complimentary thread that was just posted about Dallas by a Houstonian.

Go back to Skyscraper City, and quit polluting our website. :angry2::angry2::angry2:

Gary, you're are a stinking hypocrite. I couldn't begin to list the obvious jabs at Dallas that have been taken on this board.

And no, I'm not going anywhere. As long as you slimy jerk offs think it's OK to trash Dallas, be prepared to get a little of the same right back at you.

Yep, you're right. But you're still a troll.

I know I'm right.

And you can call me whatever blows up your skirt.

Gary, you're are a stinking hypocrite. I couldn't begin to list the obvious jabs at Dallas that have been taken on this board.

And no, I'm not going anywhere. As long as you slimy jerk offs think it's OK to trash Dallas, be prepared to get a little of the same right back at you.

Two wrongs don't make a right. They just perpetuate the pattern of trolling. Please be mature.

And no, I'm not going anywhere. As long as you slimy jerk offs think it's OK to trash Dallas, be prepared to get a little of the =

If you would reread my post, I was directing my comment at threads being posted to start a fight. I challenge you to find 1 that I've started. My rants generally are reactions to trolls posting crap.

I also challenge you to find any Houston poster that does this kind of stuff on the Dallas forum.

Archived