Another flip on the block

Willowisp

I took this house for a certain teardown last year when it was for sale for $115K. Needless to say, I was pleased that it didn't receive that fate. It's not mod by anyone's standards, but just thought it was interesting since we've been discussing "flipped" houses. Now there are 3 houses on my block for sale during the time of year when not as many houses are supposed to be for sale. The high turnover worries me, but I'm glad that the houses are not being knocked down. Well, what really made me smile is how they feature the house across the street as a selling point! You guys who know my block are really going to have a smile over it!

http://search.har.com/engine/indexdetail.c...mp;backButton=Y

That house across the street is so hideous. The two garages cracks me up.

When the house you are talking about came on the market for 115k came on the market I didn't even bother to go look at it. Talk about a bad location.

flipper

and is garage #1 opening? or is it just jacked up? :D

on second thought, though, it would make for a nice, institutionalized duplex

and is it a duplex or just two separate garages?

i wonder if it was a remuddle or they built it from the ground up like that :wacko:

What are you guys talking about? That house across the street is spectacular! (rolls eyes!) What an unusual addition to an otherwise pleasingly understated neighborhood. I mean, I hate bashing someone's house when they probably have no idea, but c'mon people.

Archived